Beginners DIY Clay Earrings Kit NEUTRAL version
Want to make yourself some clay earrings but don't know where to start?
This kit makes it easy and fun.
- Polymer clay in assorted colors (as shown)
- Jump rings, flat pad stud backs, set of hoops, set of ball earrings
- Super glue
- Randomized assorted cutters
- Mini rolling pin
- Straight edge blade for cutting
- How-to guide with expert tips and tricks
Gold components option is gold plated findings, silver components option is stainless steel. Both are nickel free.