Polymer clay, Cernit®, Wine Red. 1.98 oz, 56g pkg.
Cernit® clay is a professional grade polymer clay that is oven-cured. Cernit is ideal for professional artists, craftspeople, and hobbyists. Cernit polymer clay is known for exceptional quality, durability, and for its smooth finish. Bakes at 270 degrees Fahrenheit (132 degrees Celsius). For best results, use hands to knead and warm this clay in order to condition it before creating your project.
- Non-toxic and phthalate free.
- Soft, easy to work with, and easy to condition.
- Has high tensile strength, making it an ideal choice for small details and thin and delicate creations.
- Will not dry out when left out for extended periods of time. It lasts for several years when properly stored, as provided on the label.
- It does not stain hands or surfaces.
Cernit No. 1 polymer clay is an excellent all-purpose clay. It features an opaque, semi-glossy finish and can be used to create a wide array of artwork.